Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Prep Time: 25 mins
- 2 zucchinis grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan grated
- Gently squeeze excess liquid from the zucchinis.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, add the curry powder and sour cream and whisk again.
- Add the zucchini and half the Parmesan and stir well.
- Lightly brush the pie holes with oil.
- Fill with ⅓ cup mixture.
- Lay a round zucchini slice on the top of each and season.
- Close lid and cook for 8 minutes.