Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 20mins
- 1 large zucchini cut into 12 rounds
- 1/2 cup organic pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the zucchini rounds onto the prepared tray.
- Top each round with a teaspoon of sauce, mozzarella and basil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
Optional: These can also be made using slices of fresh tomatoes as the ‘base’. Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil and oregano then top with grated mozzarella.