Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Serves: 4 serves
Time: 30 mins
- 400g can black beans 95% drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, corn and capsicum thawed
- 3 tbsp pizza paste
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Pop the blackbeans (with 1 tbsp. liquid) and mixed veggies in a large bowl.
- Using a fork, smash together to combine.
- Add paste and breadcrumbs and season well.
- Mix all together.
- Using your hands, roll into 4 equal patties.
- In a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat (may need a little oil), cook the patties for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Flip and cook again for4 minutes or until cooked through.
Serving suggestion: Serve between crusty bread roll with your favourite salad and chutney or atop a fresh, crisp lettuce leaf with a round of tomato, thinly sliced onion and beetroot dish.