Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
- 400g can mixed beans drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped shallots
- 1 medium red capsicum finely chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 handful tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 8 jalapeños chopped
- Mix beans, cheese, shallots and capsicum in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Pre-heat Pie Maker.
- Cut out 12 pie bases.
- Line the pie holes with pastry.
- Crush a few tortilla chips in each base then fill with the beans mixture.
- Sprinkle with coriander and a few jalapeños; use more if you like it spicy.
- Close and cook for 15minutes.
- Remove pies and cool slightly.
- Serve with more crushed tortillas and a dollop of salsa and sour cream or your Guacamole.