Recipe by: Cobram Estate
Time: 25 mins
- 325g dried spaghetti
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cobram Estate Garlic & Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 400g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125ml (1/2 cup) light cooking cream
- 80g baby spinach
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until browned and almost cooked through. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until warmed through.
- Add the cream and spinach. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until spinach just wilts. Add cheese and spaghetti. Toss gently to combine. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Toss gently to coat. Season. Top with basil, if desired.