Recipe by: johnwest.com.au
Time: 25 mins
- 2 medium brushed potatoes, washed well to remove any dirt
- 90g can John West Deli Tuna – Rosemary & Sea Salt in Oil, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon aioli or mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup grated tasty cheese
- Crispy green salad, for serving
- Prick each potato with a fork, 3 times on each side, place in a microwave safe bowl, cover and cook on HIGH for approximately 8 minutes, turning halfway until potato is soft when pierced with a skewer. Rest for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine undrained John West Tuna, parsley, aioli, half the cheese in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Cut each cooked potato in half and scoop out cooked flesh leaving a 1cm border. Roughly chop potato flesh and stir through tuna ingredients.
- Place potatoes on a baking tray, spoon tuna filling into shells, sprinkle with remaining cheese and place under a preheated grill until cheese has melted and is golden. Serve with green salad.
Use your favourite John West Deli Tuna flavour in this recipe.