Recipe by: www.johnwest.com.au
Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed and dried
- 3 John West Anchovies in Olive Oil, halved lengthways
- 8-10 thin slices baguette, toasted until golden
- 2 slices prosciutto, grilled until crisp, torn
- 90g can John West Protein+ Calcium Rich Tuna – Olive Oil Bend, drained and oil reserved
- 2 soft boiled or poached eggs
- Caesar style salad dressing, for drizzling
- Finely grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter. Top with John West Anchovies, baguette toasts, prosciutto, John West Tuna and eggs.
- Drizzle with reserved oil from tuna and Caesar style dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, pepper and serve.