Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Time: 30 mins
- 1 small cauliflower cut into small florets
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and garlic, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss through the cauliflower to coat well.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy; careful not to burn.
Serve any of these yummy fillings scooped into a Taco Shell or rolled in a burrito with any number of fresh, seasonal salad fillings and a dollop of salsa.