Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
Cook: 45 mins
- 2 cups mashed sweet potato
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potato.
- Add the eggs, pesto, and three-quarters of the cheddar cheese and whisk to combine.
- Spoon the mixture evenly among 8 holes of a silicone (or other nonstick) muffin tray.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and lightly dust with cracked pepper.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.