Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
- 2 skinless, boneless, chicken breast fillets diced
½ cup sweet chilli and ginger sauce
1 continental cucumber sliced lengthways
½ cup fried egg noodles
Place the chicken into a nonstick frying pan with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring.
- Season with cracked pepper, add the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked.
- Reduce heat and add the cucumber noodles.
- Toss gently for 2 minutes, add the egg fried noodles and toss gently.
- Remove from the heat. Serve immediately before the noodles soften.