Recipe by: tasteof.com.au
- 600g beef mince
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang paste (hot pepper paste)
- 450gm microwave jasmine rice, prepared according to packet instructions, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef mince and cook the beef, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes until browned.
- Drain off any liquid, set the beef aside and return the pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining oil, then add ginger and garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the capsicum and broccolini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the soy sauce, honey, and gochujang paste and stir to coat.
- Serve mince over rice, garnished with coriander sprigs.