Recipe by: www.lanesbbq.com.au
Serves: 2 serves
Prep: 15 mins Cooking: 5 mins
- 300g Prawns
- 1 tsp Lane’s Smoked Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g Butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Lime, Juiced
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Combine finishing salt, paprika and cumin in a small dish.
- Skewer prawns, brush with oil and coat in mixed spices.
- Heat a grill pan or bbq and drizzle with oil.
- Add prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, flipping halfway until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, melt one teaspoon of butter in a small saucepan and add garlic, cook for 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Add remaining butter and allow to melt. Turn off the heat and stir through spring onion and lime juice.
- Serve prawns drizzled with garlic butter and an extra sprinkle of finishing salt.