Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Time: 2 hours
- 600 grams pork spare ribs
- 1 cup Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- Preheat over to 180C.
- Place the ribs on a wire rack in a large roasting pan lined with baking paper (to catch the naughty drippings).
- Roast for 15 minutes, turn and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Discard the baking paper and replace with new.
- Lay the ribs upon it, season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Mix together sweet chilli sauce and cum-in seeds.
- Lather the ribs, rolling mercilessly in the sweet sauce to smother.
- Roast for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.