Recipe by: Campbell’s Kitchen
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 12 min
- 1 tbs butter or margarine
- 2 cups self – raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Campbells Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 tbs chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Rub the butter into the flour then add the egg, Campbells Condensed Tomato Soup and chives, and cup of cheese. Add milk, mix to combine.
- Lightly grease mini muffin pan, Place mixture into mini muffin pan evenly.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked.