Recipe by: www.leggos.com.au
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 500g jar Leggo’s EatWell Sauce – Tomato & Basil
- 250g trussed cherry tomatoes
- 500g peeled raw prawns, tails on
- Finely grated zest of 1 large lemon
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Lemon cheeks and crusty sourdough bread, for serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes or until softened and translucent.
- Stir in Leggo’s EatWell Sauce and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and nestle trussed tomatoes and prawns in the sauce and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15 minutes or until prawns are fully cooked. Sprinkle with lemon zest and basil leaves. Serve with lemon cheeks and crusty bread.
This recipe also makes a delicious sauce served over pasta.