Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Time: 2 hours
- 1.5kg chat potatoes halved, rinsed
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 spring onions chopped
- In a large saucepan of salted water, boil potatoes for roughly 10 minutes or until just cooked.
- Drain and refrigerate for 1 hour, or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooled, place in a serving bowl and scatter over three-quarters of the spring onions.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
- Pour over the potato and gently toss to coat.
- Serve garnished with remaining spring onions.
Much of the goodness, like many vegetables, is found in the skin. So don’t peel – just wash.Optional: Mix through all the spring onions and serve scattered with 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds and ¼ cup fresh coriander sprigs.