Recipe by: taste.com.au
- 500g pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 x pieces wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 80ml (1/3 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 170g (1/2 cup) fresh low-fat ricotta
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the tray and spray evenly with olive oil spray. Sprinkle over the rosemary and season with pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Increase oven temperature to 230°C. Place the spinach in a heatproof bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain. Use your hands to squeeze out as much excess water as possible. Coarsely chop the spinach.
- Place the Lebanese breads on two baking trays and spread evenly with passata. Top with the pumpkin, spinach and red onion. Scatter over the ricotta. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bases are crisp. Place on serving plates and top with rocket leaves to serve.