Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
Cook: 65 mins
- 1.5kg whole chicken at room temperature, giblets and neck removed
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 fresh whole rosemary sprigs
- Preheat air fryer to180ºC, for 4 minutes.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towel.
- Brush completely with butter.
- Season with sea salt and cracked pepper and lots of lovely fresh rosemary.
- Place chicken into air fryer basket.
- Cook at 180ºC, for 50 –60 minutes.
- Let the roast chicken rest for a few minutes before removing carefully with tongs.