Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
Cook: 8 hours, 20 mins
- 2 kg pork leg, bone out remove outer layer of fat and discard
- 375g packet mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Place the pork, trimmed of all excess fat, in a large slow cooker (approx. 6.5 litres).
- Season with thyme, sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Add in the dried fruit and the BBQ sauce*
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the pork and stir it into the fruit sauce.
- Sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Fountain’s Spicy Red Sauce is Gluten free or McCormick’s Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce is also delicious.