Recipe by: delicious.com.au
- 1 cup (50g) panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp each coriander, fennel and cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 eggwhite
- 1/4 cup (70g) Dijon mustard
- 4 x 200g pork loin chops
- Sunflower oil, to shallow-fry
- Aioli, to serve
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 firm pear, cut into batons
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbs thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
Combine panko, parsley and spices in a bowl. Whisk eggwhite and mustard in a separate bowl. Brush pork with mustard, then coat in breadcrumbs.
Heat 1cm oil in a heavy-based frypan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
Combine all slaw ingredients in a bowl.
Serve pork chops with slaw and aioli.