Recipe by: delish.com
Cook: 1h 10m
- 1 (14 oz.) packet Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add all but 2 tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and vanilla and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls. Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Dip the frozen balls in melted white chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Drizzle with semisweet chocolate. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.