Recipe by: cadbury.com.au
Cook: 60 mins
- 1 pack Original OREO cookies
- 1 pack Golden OREO cookies
- 250g PHILADELPHIA original cream cheese, softened
- 180g CADBURY Baking White chocolate
- In a food processor, process the OREO cookies to a fine crumb.
- Remove half a cup of crumb mix and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the OREO crumbs with the cream cheese.
- Roll into egg shape balls and refrigerate for 1 hour to firm.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on 50% power for 3 minutes or until melted.
- Dip eggs into melted chocolate and place on wire rack.
- Place reserved crumbs in a shallow tray.
- Roll chocolate dipped eggs in crumbs to coat.
- Refrigerate until set.