Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 30mins
- 6 medium field mushrooms
- 6 slices shortcut GF bacon diced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon GF worcestershire sauce
- Remove and chop mushroom stalks.
- Place the caps on a baking paper lined baking tray.
- Heat a frying pan and sauté bacon, add mushroom stalks and garlic and gently fry until tender, stirring often.
- Mix through the Worcestershire sauce and season with a good grind of cracked pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the mushroom caps and place into a 180ºC oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.