Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 12 medium basil leaves
- Lightly sauté the mushrooms in a non-stick frying pan (you may need a little oil to do this).
- Add rice and toss to coat; cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Pour 1 cup (250ml) stock into the rice. Stir until absorbed.
- Gradually add the stock in batches, stirring regularly, cooking for 20 minutes or until rice is al dente.
- Remove from heat and stand for 2 minutes. Add three-quarters of the Parmesan and season to taste.
- When ready to serve, spoon across four bowls and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.