Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 50mins
- 500g Christmas cake or heavy fruit cake
- ½ cup rum
- 300g white chocolate broken
- 12 red glace cherries cut in half
- Place the cake and rum into a blender or food processor and blend until combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Line a tray with wax paper.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out generous portions of the mixture.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate, stirring every 30-seconds until creamy, set aside 5 minutes, then dollop half a teaspoon of chocolate on the crest of each ball quickly securing a half glace cherry to the warm chocolate as you go.