Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Preparation Time: 30 mins + Overnight Chilling Time
- 400 grams can of condensed milk
- 500 grams white chocolate broken and chopped
- 140 grams Macadamia nuts chopped
- 2 Limes Finely grated zest
- Line a 20-cm square baking dish with wax paper.
- Place the condensed milk and chocolate pieces in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the nuts and zest and mix well.
- Scrape into the dish and refrigerate overnight prior to cutting.