Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 10mins
- 4 150g white fish fillets
- 1 lemon teaspoon of zest and juiced
- 3 tablespoons salt-reduced butter
- 2 bunches asparagus steamed
- Season the fish with cracked pepper.
- In a small bowl, blend together the lemon juice, zest and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Spread over both sides of the fish.
- Melt remaining butter in a nonstick frying pan over moderate heat.
- Add the fish and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, basting until tender and golden, flaking easily with a fork.
- Portion the already steamed asparagus onto serving plates, top with the fish and drizzle with the yummy lemon butter in the pan.
Butter is a saturated fat, but in this recipe I used a small amount to really bring out the best in this dish. When buying butter, always choose reduced salt and only use butter occasionally. A reduced salt margarine is a healthier choice for an everyday spread. To increase carbohydrate and fibre, serve this yummy buttery fish with roasted Sebago potatoes.