Recipe by: delicious.com.au
- 2 tablespoons tikka masala curry paste or tandoori paste
- 4 x 200g lamb rump steaks
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 naan breads, warmed
- 2 truss tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 1 cup (280g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
Brush the curry paste over the lamb. Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Cook the lamb, turning, for 6-7 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 3 minutes, then thinly slice.
- To serve, divide the lamb among naan breads, top with with tomato, red onion and mint, and drizzle with yoghurt.