Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Serves: 2 serves
Time: 30 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with an electric hand-mixer, until smooth.
- Preheat the waffle machine according to manufacturer instructions.
- Once the bubbles in the batter have settled, pour half the batter evenly into the waffle maker and close.
- Follow manufacturer instructions to cook, for my machine it took about 3 minutes once heated and the READY sign was on.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a simple Berry Coulis and a dollop of coconut yoghurt