Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Serves: 12 truffles
Time: 45 mins
- 1 cup dark chocolate grated
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- In a medium bowl, combine melted chocolate with avocado and vanilla.
- Season with sea salt (optional) and stir together until nice and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cacao powder onto a plate.
- With slightly dampened hands, use a heaped teaspoon of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll in cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- the heat to medium, pour in the stock and bring to boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until the leeks and potatoes are tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining butter in small pieces, stirring until it’s all incorporated.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Serve in warm bowls.