Recipe by: Hans
Serves: As many as you need!
Time: 40 mins
- Hans Short cut bacon
- Hans cheese Kabana
- Hans Knackwurst
- Cream cheese
- Grated cheddar
- Sour cream
- Spring onions
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Bake potatoes for 40 minutes until crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
3. Cut up rashes of Hans short cut bacon into cubes then fry in a pan until crispy.
4. Place in a bowl to put on platter along with Hans cheese Kabana (sliced) and Hans Knackwurst (chopped) for extra flavour.
5. Once Potatoes are out of the oven, slice in a cross section and squeeze/pinch upwards to open.
6. Place potatoes around a large board or platter with a selection of toppings for everyone to dress their own potatoes.