Recipe by: taste.com.au
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 55g (1/3 cup) unsalted pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 45g (1/3 cup) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 55g bar chocolate-coated Turkish delight, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 x 55g bar Violet Crumble, coarsely chopped
- 750ml (3 cups) good-quality vanilla ice-cream
- 750ml (3 cups) good-quality chocolate ice-cream
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 160g good-quality dark chocolate
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pouring cream
- 150g fresh raspberries or thawed frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
To make the chocolate fudge sauce, place the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat and stir with a metal spoon until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- To make the raspberry sauce, place the raspberries and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine the banana and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the chocolate fudge sauce in a microwave-safe serving jug. Place the raspberry sauce in a separate serving jug. Place banana mixture and strawberries in a serving bowl. Place the pistachio, pecan, Turkish delight and Violet Crumble in separate serving dishes.
- Place the sauces, toppings and ice-creams on the table to serve.