Recipe by: cadbury.com.au
Serves: 12 serves
Cook: 10 mins
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Self Raising flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 50g (approx. 12 melts) CADBURY Baking Caramel Buttons
- Whisk milk and egg.
- Add flour and sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a non stick frypan over medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Drop a spoonful of mixture into the pan.
- Add a caramel button in the centre. Carefully spoon some more mixture over the top to cover.
- Cook on one side until lightly browned, then carefully flip and cook on the other side for 1 minute. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining mixture.