Recipe by: https://www.4ingredients.com.au/
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 potatoes peeled
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary picked and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons (60g) olive oil
- Coarsely grate potatoes, then using hands, squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible and put into a bowl.
- Add garlic and rosemary and season well with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, add one tablespoon of oil and heat until shimmering but not smoking.
- Place 4 x quarter-cup portions of potato mixture in the pan and gently flatten each using a spatula.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until browned.
- Turn and cook the other side until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove hash brown and drain on absorbent paper. Repeat with remaining mixture.
These are also delicious served as a side with a meal.