Recipe by: Cadbury
Time: 30 mins
- 180g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- 12-16 OREO Classic, crumbled
- Black writing icing or edible pen
1. MELT the chocolate in a microwavable safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only microwavable until 75% of the chocolate has melted. The rest will melt as you stir it.
2. BEAT the egg whites in a clean bowl with a clean whisk just until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar beating well between each addition. Whisk the egg yolks into the chocolate, then fold in the cream. Stir one third of the whites into the chocolate to loosen, and then fold in the remaining whites.
3. PLACE a crumbled OREO and some sprinkles in the base of each serving jar or glass. Spoon on some mousse then repeat. Finish with some sprinkles. Decorate meringues with faces using black writing icing. Serve immediately.
These may look swampy but they are light as a feather CADBURY Milk Chocolate!