Recipe by: Philadelphia
Time: 35 mins
- 6 golden shallots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 eye fillet steaks
- peppercorn medley
- 1/3 cup reduced fat milk, heated
- 60g block PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- TOSS shallots in oil, place onto a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes at 200ºC until tender. Peel and chop. Place potatoes into a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- BRUSH steaks with a little extra oil, and sprinkle each side with the peppercorn medley. Cook on a preheated grill plate or frying pan for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- MASH potatoes, stir through milk, PHILLY, chopped shallots, thyme and seasonings. Serve with steak and seasonal vegetables.