Recipe by: delicious.com.au
- 100g pecorino, finely grated
- 100g parmesan, finely grated
- 3 eggs, plus 7 egg yolks
- 100g flat pancetta, thinly sliced, cut into 3cm pieces
- 500g spaghetti
Whisk pecorino, parmesan, eggs and yolks together in a bowl. Season.
- Place pancetta in a single layer in a large non-stick frypan over medium-low heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes to render the fat. Remove pan from heat.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1 cup (250ml) cooking water.
- Return pancetta pan to heat and add pasta, stirring to coat in the pancetta. Stir cheese mixture and reserved cooking water through hot pasta. (At this point, using tongs, keep the pasta moving through cheese mixture for about 2-3 minutes to completely coat.) Serve immediately with lots of freshly ground black pepper.