Recipe by: sunbeamfoods.com.au
Serves: 8-10 as a side
Cook: 25 mins
- 360g uncooked moghrabieh (Lebanese couscous)*
- 60ml olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 135g pitted Angas Park Medjool Dates, chopped
- 100g Sunbeam Raisins
- 120g Angas Park Dried Apricots, chopped
- 130g Angas Park Dried Figs, chopped
- 60g Sunbeam Slivered Almonds, toasted
- ½ small bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Rinse the couscous under cold, running water. Add to a saucepan with 750ml water, bring to a boil then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 mins or until soft. Drain and rinse under running water and set aside to cool completely.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice, season and pour over the cooled couscous. Toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon into a presentation bowl to serve.
- This salad can be served cold or at room temperature.
*Moghrabieh can be substituted for Israeli (pearl) couscous. Simply follow the cooking instructions on the packet as they can vary.