Recipe by: www.arnotts.com
Serves: 8-10 serves
Prep: 25 mins Chill Time: 6 hours or overnight
- 2 packets of Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 large mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup of toasted macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup of mint leaves
- Place cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form.
- Spread approx. 2 teaspoons of cream on a choc ripple biscuit then sandwich with another biscuit. Repeat this process with the rest of the biscuits.
- Place biscuits on their side in a large round springform tin. Keep adding sandwiched biscuits to form a circle/wreath. Spread the completed wreath with enough cream to cover. You will use approximately 38 biscuits and around 2/3 of the cream.
- Let chill for 6 hours or overnight. Keep remaining cream to finish off the wreath before serving.
- When ready to serve, loosen springform tin and take off the side. Gently place your serving plate over the wreath and carefully turn it upside down. Spread remaining cream over the wreath and top with mango, Macadamia nuts and mint leaves.