Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Time: 30 mins
- 4 large corn cobs
- 4 150g boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds ground
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Remove the kernels from the corn by carefully cutting downwards.
- Steam the corn and puree with a little of the water from the steamer. Season to taste.
- In a nonstick frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of water and cook the chicken over moderate/high heat for 4 to 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- In the last minute, add the coriander seeds and cracked pepper, turning to completely coast the chicken.
- Set aside to rest.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté until just softened.
- Serve the chicken on the sweet corn puree and top with sautéed tomatoes.