Recipe by: Mission
Prep: 12 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 8 Mission Burrito Tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups cooked Chicken, shredded
- 3/4 cups Long Grain White Rice
- 30g Taco Seasoning
- 1 3/4 cups Water
- 440g can Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup Onion, chopped
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- In a large frying pan place chicken, rice, seasonings, water and tomato sauce. Bring mixture to boil over a medium heat, cover, and simmer stirring occasionally for 20 minutes, or until rice is fully cooked.
- Add chopped tomato and onion, mix well to combine.
- Place ½ cup of filling in each tortilla (warmed), roll burrito style and serve with optional garnishes.