Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 500 grams lean chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons GF Laksa paste
- 14 cup sesame seeds
- 8 lettuce leaf cups
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, place chicken mince and Laksa paste and season with cracked pepper.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Using a heaped tablespoon, shape into small patties.
- Roll each in sesame seeds and arrange on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once during cooking, or until cooked.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with your favourite salad; carrot, red onion and coriander,plenty of colour without the calories.
This recipe also makes a delicious sauce served over pasta.