Recipe by: 4ingredients.com.au
Serves: 4 serves
Cook: 45 mins
- 1 cup allergy-free caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 4 chicken breasts sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes quartered
- 3 avocados sliced
- In a bowl mix half the balsamic with the chicken, marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium / high heat and cook the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes turning regularly until golden and cooked. Remove from heat.
- When cooled, place in a mixing bowl, add tomatoes and avocados and gently toss.
- Drizzle with remaining balsamic. Lightly season with sea salt and cracked pepper to serve.