Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Serves: 12 serves
Time: 60 mins
- 400g chicken mince
- 75g baby spinach
- 225g can creamed corn
- 2 sheets shortcrust pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, cook the mince over high heat until cooked through, 4 minutes.
- Let cool, then stir in the spinach and corn, and season to taste.
- Halve the pastry, spoon a quarter of the chicken mixture down the long edge of one piece of pastry.
- Roll to enclose the filling and cut into three pieces. Gently score the surface of each 3 to 4 times.
- Repeat with the remaining pieces of pastry and chicken mixture. Place the rolls on the baking tray and bake until browned, about 30 minutes.