Recipe by: Taste.com.au
- 500g chicken tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 4 celery sticks, diagonally sliced thinly
- 3 beuree bosc pears, core removed, cut into thin wedges
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125g) Praise creamy dijonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Brush the chicken with the oil and season well with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to cool. Diagonally slice each tenderloin in half.
- Divide the chicken, lettuce, celery, pears and avocado among serving bowls.
- Whisk the dijonnaise, honey and 1 tablespoon boiling water together. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.