Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup allergy-free caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 4 chicken breast sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes quartered
- 3 avocados sliced
- In a bowl mix half the balsamic with the chicken, marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium / high heat and cook the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes turning regularly until golden and cooked. Remove from heat.
- When cooled, place in a mixing bowl, add tomatoes and avocados and gently toss.
- Drizzle with remaining balsamic. Lightly season with sea salt and cracked pepper to serve.
To make your own delicious Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar see 4 Ingredients Gluten Free Lactose Free page 80: Simply; place 1/3 cup (80ml) balsamic vinegar, 2/3 cup (160ml) olive oil, 2 teaspoons caster sugar and 1 tablespoon chopped chives in a jar, seal and shake really, really well. Adjust seasonings if required!