Recipe by: Campbell’s
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 long green chilli, sliced
- 2 tbs korma paste (see below Korma paste recipe)
- 1L (4 cups) Campbells Real Stock- Vegetable
- 400g sweet potato, diced 2cm
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 350g cauliflower, segmented into small florets
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 200g yoghurt
- cup fresh Coriander, chopped
- 2 tbs corn flour
- 2 tbs korma powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbs crushed cashew nuts
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Heat oil in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Saute ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Add korma paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add Campbells Real Stock, sweet potato, tomatoes, cauliflower bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
- Add peas and yoghurt, mix corn flour and 4 tbs of liquid from korma mixture in a small bowl or jug, return to cauliflower korma and bring to the boil, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with turmeric rice.