Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 400 grams cauliflower, cut into florets (14 oz)
- 150 grams short cut bacon, roughly chopped (qtr pound)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (40 ml)
- 1 cup organic chicken stock (250 ml)
- In a large non-stick saucepan, sauté the bacon until just golden.
- Add the cauliflower and toss together, 2 minutes.
- Season with cracked pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and stock.
- Simmer until the cauliflower is tender, 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Puree until smooth.