Recipe by: www.4ingredients.com.au
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp gluten-free green curry paste
- 500g broccoli chopped
- 3 cups gluten-free vegetable stock
- 270ml can coconut milk
- Place the curry paste in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli and stir to coat. Pour over the stock, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the coconut milk.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then use a stick blender to puree.
Optional: Add 1 cup (50g) fresh baby spinach (16 calories) and serve dotted with 1 tsp. (10g) coconut cream (30 calories) and a few fresh coriander leaves.