Recipe by: Campbells
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking: 35 mins
- 1.5kg peeled, seeded, chopped pumpkin
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Litre pack Campbells Real Stock – Vegetable
- 1 cup cream
- tsp grated or ground nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, to serve
- Place pumpkin, onion & stock in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 mins.
- Transfer mixture to a blender, in batches, and puree. Return to the saucepan. Stir in cream, nutmeg and pepper. Cook until heated through. Serve with fresh crusty bread and sour cream.